Thursday, November 5, 2015

I Can't Catch a Break!

"Why is this bad stuff happening to me? Boy, I can’t believe the bad luck I have - I just can’t get anything done! It seems like it's always one step forward - and two steps back. There must be a dark cloud following me around....floating over my head".

Well….maybe not.

God wants us to believe. God wants us to trust. Even in the middle of the storm, lightning and thunder….Believe. The devil sometimes has more belief in us than we do in ourselves. He sees the potential, the talents and the purpose God has for us. He can sense it. So he wants to take you out before you can fulfill it. He is very organized (he and his legion of demons). He knows your weaknesses (because you voice them all the time) and knows what pushes your buttons (because of your negative reactions to certain situations). He uses these to get you irritated and upset with people, things, and life that you get off track and you lose sight of what God needs you to do.

So, when bad things are happening to you for seemingly no reason, first of all - know it's not God doing something to you. Take into account that it might be just an attack (a spiritual attack). You might be getting closer to your purpose – to what God wants you to do. So, if it gets difficult, don’t just give up and think “I guess that wasn’t for me”. Maybe it’s time to push through because the devil knows what you’ll accomplish if you actually (truly) started believing. Many times we blame God for something, but the devil should be getting all of the credit for it. God's goal is to give you abundant life. The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (John 10:10).

So, try to see beyond what is actually happening in the natural. Keep pressing forward. Your success may be just around the corner. And just in case it isn't, keep going to the next corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Everything I Do Turns Out Wrong"

Anytime life’s frustrations cause your mindset to be “Everything I do is wrong” or “Nothing I do turns out like I want it to”, there may be ...