Saturday, August 5, 2017

You Have the Choice

God says “Let Me run your life”.
We say “Yes”, but we keep doing things our way.
God says “Don’t you trust Me?”
If we are honest, we would say, “No, I don’t….I can’t see You, I can’t feel You, and I can’t hear You. So…how can I really trust You?”

God says,
  • “You can’t see Me, but you can see all of life’s (invisible) problems heading your way and you really have no real answers in sight.
  • You can’t feel me, but you can feel the (untouchable) stress and anxiety of things imagined that haven’t happened….and may never happen.
  • You can’t hear me, but you can hear all of the (unhearable) negative voices and thoughts in your head that drag you down to mere existence.
  • You can sense all of these things that are not there.....but you can't sense me? I believe you can.
So…..You can either trust Me – let Me run your life and let Me give you peace.
Or….. you can work out your current (and imagined) problems yourself  – and continue with the life you’ve always had.

I give you the choice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Everything I Do Turns Out Wrong"

Anytime life’s frustrations cause your mindset to be “Everything I do is wrong” or “Nothing I do turns out like I want it to”, there may be ...